Well, friends, 2021 Halloween is just around the corner so here's an easy treat or gift bag that you can make in a jiffy!
This one is created with the Frightfully Cute Bundle (currently on backorder) but you can use any of the supplies that you have on hand to create this for Halloween treats or a little gift. In fact, you can see a re-make of this bag, the Christmas version, right here.
Notice that I did not use a Halloween designer paper for this bag. This pattern is in Bumblebee from the Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper collection from the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.
- The card stock for the bag is cut 8-½ x 11. Score on the long side at 4-½, 5-¼, 9-¾, 11.
- Turn and score at 1-½ for what will be the bag bottom.
- Embellish the bag with die-cuts, stamped images, ribbon, and gems to coordinate with your card stock, designer paper, and for the occasion.
Now you are ready to create this bag for any celebration! It's easy and fun and you can decorate it however you'd like!
If you enjoyed this post, please read on and be sure to...
• Receive more paper crafting and card-making ideas and tips from me and a FREE online card class when you sign up for our mailing list.
• CLEARANCE RACK! Check out the Clearance Rack where you can save up to 60%!
• Save 10% when you purchase one of the Stampin' Up! coordinating product bundles.
• Find over 800 paper crafting and cardmaking video tutorials on my YouTube channel!
If your order total is less than $150 before shipping or tax, please use the Host Code above. If the total is $150 or above before shipping and tax, please do not use the code so you can receive Stampin' Rewards for FREE product to add to your order!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! It's time for you to try this easy bag for treats and gifts for 2021 Halloween, Christmas, or any occasion!