Today's project is a manly card made with one of my favorites from the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog (that's the big one!), Rustic Retreat Cling Stamp Set . This beautiful deer is easy to color and we are switching it up a bit by stamping and coloring on Crumb Cake cardstock.
If you are usually scrambling to make a birthday card for a guy, you'll want to keep this idea and make a stack of these while you are at it!
Here's today's video tutorial for this masculine card idea.
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  base is cut at 4-1/4" x 11".
- You will need two other pieces of Crumb Cake. One at 3-1/4" x 4-1/4" and the other at 2-1/4" x 3-1/4" for stamping.
- Pretty Peacock 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  is cut at 4" x 5-1/4".
- Woven Threads Designer Series Paper  in Pretty Peacock is cut 3" x 4".
Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies used in today's video. You can purchase by clicking on the links below. Thank you so much for your support and your business!
Try this card substituting Mossy Meadow for Pretty Peacock. That would be a rich look, too!
- Place an order of $50 or more before shipping and tax (with the Host Code: YHNXCYKQ in my Online Store and receive the beautiful 2019-2020 In Color Faceted Dots from the Annual Catalog!
- Receive a virtual "punch" for Ink and Inspirations Customer Rewards toward earning a FREE stamp set from me with each $25 in product that you purchase! Read more about earning Ink and Inspirations Customer Rewards HERE.
Shop now so you can make masculine card idea with the Rustic Retreat stamp set...have a great day!