The Memorable Mosaic Bundle with a stamp set and coordinating punch paired with the beautiful Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Paper were used to create this sweet card. With a little bit of fussy cutting, you can add a real wow factor to your cards. Notice the rose from the designer paper and the word "kindness" from the sentiment.
Let's look at today's video tutorial. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!
You can order the supplies used for this sharing kindness card by clicking the links below. Place an order of at least $50 before shipping and tax and earn a Bonus Coupon Code for $5 to use on an order August! And, there is no limit to how many $5 coupon codes that you can earn! Earn one with each $50 purchase on a single order. Coupon codes must be redeemed on a Stampin' Up! order from August 1-31, 2019.
- Cut card base to 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".
- Terracotta Tile layer is cut 4" x 5-1/4".
- Designer Paper strip is cut 2" x 5".
- Fussy cut rose and leaves from designer paper.
- Die cut large stitched circle from Mint Macaron.
- Stamp sentiment in Terracotta Tile on same color card stock and fussy cut "kindness".
- Stamp sentiment again on Very Vanilla in Mint Macaron then punch.
Shop now to create this beautiful sharing kindness card and brighten someone's day!