This diagonal gate fold looked a bit intimidating at first glance but it's an easy fun and fancy fold with a dramatic look. One of my team members sent a card with this fold and I knew that I had to recreate it!
That Brushed Metallic Card Stock enhanced with the Subtle Embossing Folder is striking for the card front and the Beautiful Autumn Bundle from the new Stampin' Up! Mini Catalog makes it perfect for the upcoming season.
Here's the video with the how-to! Get ready...you are going to want to create several!
- Mint base 4-1/4 x 7 -1/2. Score at 2-1/2 x 5 on long side.
- On the two side panels, make a diagonal score from right corner down to left tip.
- DSP: 2-1/4 x 4 for back triangles, diagonal cut left top to right.
- Brushed Metallic in Copper: 2-1/4 x 4, diagonal cut right corner down to left.
- Very Vanilla: 2-1/4 x 4 for inside and scrap for Tasteful Label die cut.
- DSP to punch leaves and acorn and to die cut Tasteful Label circle.
This card would be a fun surprise for anyone! So many options with different stamps, inks, and paper.
Here are the supplies used in this project. Just click the links to shop!
Place in order of $50 or more before shipping and tax in my Online Store with Host Code GW34JZZB and receive a FREE gift from me! ***IMPORTANT! If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! for any product that is current and I will still send your gift!
Thanks for stopping by and watching this fun diagonal gate fold card with the Beautiful Autumn Bundle.