Of course, after watching the video you may think of many other ideas and gifts that would be just as fun in the packaging idea.
Let's take a look at the video which first aired last Wednesday on my Craft & Chat on Facebook.
- Trimming The Town Designer Series Paper  is cut with two pieces at 5-1/2 x 2-1/8 and two pieces at 2-5/8 x 2-1/8.
- Cut coordinating strips of this designer paper with two pieces at 1/2 x 5-1/2 and two pieces at 1/2 x 2-5/8.
- Be sure to watch the video for the technique with the 6" X 8" Cellophane Bags .
- Ribbon to tie cello packaging is cut at about 8" for each of the four pieces.
- I think it's best to wrap the ribbon around the carrier and partially tying the bow before cutting. Better to have too much than too little and everyone ties bows differently.
Do you know someone who will enjoy receiving a gift in this packaging? Here's what you'll need.
I hope you enjoyed this gift packaging idea! Check back tomorrow for another idea!
P.S. The Trimming The Town Designer Series Paper  is one of part of our month long designer series paper sale. Fifteen Designer Series Papers at 15% OFF. The sale ends this Saturday, October 31st. See all the papers that are on sale HERE.