On this rainy Monday in Southeast Texas, here's another project and DIY Calendar with the Brilliant Rainbow Dies  .
I've been keeping my granddaughter comfy and entertained since she was a little under the weather today and stayed home from pre-school. Consequently, this post is coming to you much later than usual.
The Brilliant Rainbow Dies  shine on this project. I love creating so many different colors of rainbows. The designer paper, Sunshine & Rainbows, can be earned for FREE with a purchase of at least $50 before tax and shipping. Why? Because it is Sale-A-Bration time through February 28th.
Make This DIY Calendar
If you'd like to create a calendar like this one, you can see the base construction HERE.
Here is the supply list for this project...
- Brilliant Rainbow Dies 
- Bermuda Bay 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Magenta Madness 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Granny Apple Green 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Mango Melody 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Sunshine & Rainbows 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper 
- Supple Shimmer 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Paper 
- Linen Thread 
- Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine 
- Whisper White 1/4" (6.4 Mm) Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon 
- Stitched So Sweetly Dies 
- Mini Glue Dots 
- Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels 
If you'd like to know where I purchased the calendars, e-mail me and I will send you the link.
Don't miss out on Sale-A-Bration where you can earn this awesome Sunshine & Rainbows 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper  for FREE. It's colorful with great prints including but not exclusively rainbows and can be used with so many projects. Need a bright, cheery look for a birthday card? Want to send some happy mail to someone "just because"?...got you covered with this one. It's FREE with a $50 purchase now during Sale-A-Bration!
Thanks for checking in today! It's not too late to make a colorful DIY Calendar like this one with the Brilliant Rainbow Dies.